The company has always focused on all aspects connected with the health of its employees and the surrounding environment in general. Our commitment in this regard is confirmed by UNI EN ISO 9001 2008 and BS OHSAS 18001 2007 certification, proof that we possess the requirements to be a world leader in the production of circular knitting machines for sock manufacturers, without ignoring the features that safeguard individual and collective health.
The company’s quality, health & safety and environmental objectives are:
1. Increased corporate value (creating wealth)
2. Customer satisfaction
3. Effective and efficient process management
4. Enhanced competence, motivation and involvement of quality and health & safety personnel
5. Adoption of a health & safety approach in all business activities
6. Compliance with all the applicable laws on occupational health & safety
7. Organisation of document management to exploit the potential of information technology.