Awareness of the world in which we live plays an important role in how we relate to the environment in our daily action. Being a world leader in a particular area of industry calls for a profound interest in this vital aspect. Lonati is fully committed to this approach, and its integrated quality, health & safety and environmental management system, which is certified under UNI EN ISO 9001 2008 and BS OHSAS 18001 2007 (Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Objectives), bears witness to how much the company has achieved so far.
The company’s quality, health & safety and environmental objectives are:
1. Increased corporate value (creating wealth)
2. Customer satisfaction
3. Effective and efficient process management
4. Enhanced competence, motivation and involvement of quality and health & safety personnel
5. Adoption of a health & safety approach in all business activities
6. Compliance with all the applicable laws on occupational health & safety
7. Organisation of document management to exploit the potential of information technology.